Wednesday, October 22, 2014

More like a blog

My other blog, Verbal Component, is geared toward gaming only, but I find that too much of my life is geared toward other things to limit my output to that mode. So I created this blog, which will cover all of my other interests: movies, music, martial arts, politics, computers, politics, ongoing self-education, current events, and a host of other things that strike my fancy.

I still intend to update Verbal Component with game-related stuff, but when I do, I'll link to it from here as well. (I swear, Google gods, I'm not doing it for a higher page rank; who are we kidding here?)

"Worrier" is, of course, a pun on Warrior, not that I consider myself either of those. But I wage war with mediocrity and complacency, and let worry slip in when I'm not looking, so neither of them are entirely off the mark, either. Look forward to cluttering the web with more of my brain dumps, in the hopes that someone will find it useful.

cheers,
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment